- How to plan a wedding in 7,800 emails.
- A review of packing my house and all the RANDOM stuff I found.
- A slew of yum-zo recipes I've picked up.
- Pretty stationery!
- A look at wedding presents - what's awesome, and what makes me go "oh - so they've clearly never met me."
- An oh-so random Halloween costume.
- Hat selections for cancer patients.
- The most amazing $8 bottle of wine ever.
- DIY of a sweet necklace that looks like it cost major bucks.
- Buying (and decorating) a house.
- POSSIBLY adopting another dog.
- And lots more!
Just to moderately catch you up - I'm in Auburn, Trusty Fiance got a J-O-B in Auburn that he started this week, the wedding is 6 weeks from this Saturday, my dad's chemo is working and we're hoping the cancer is going to go into remission so he can have a stem cell transplant in January, Trusty Fiance and I both have contracts on our Birmingham houses (fingers crossed they go through), and, well, life seems to be plugging right along.
I miss writing this blog SO MUCH! So hopefully you'll hang on through the next few weeks/months and join me back here every morning. I really appreciate all my readers!!